Friday, September 21, 2012

Why Do I want a Buyer Agent to Represent me?

Why Do I want a Buyer Agent to Represent me?

 

Buyer Brokerage

In Georgia, we have a contract between Buyers and Agents  known as "The Buyer Brokerage"

Many Buyers ask why would I want to sign an agreement stating that I am working with only one agent?  There are several reasons.....

-Your Buyer's Agent will educate you on the current Market
-Negotiate on your behalf
-Search properties for you
-At no cost to you- they write the offer for you
-They oversee the Contract to Close process; inspections, lending issues, Amendments, and schedule with  Closing Attorney

If you are currently thinking about becoming a Home Owner,

Call us here at Platinum Life Properties

(678) 865-8105

www.PLPSoldIT.com

No comments:

Post a Comment